I am a contemporary Canadian landscape artist. I'm a visual story teller engaged in a mad race against time. recording disappearing pre-urbanized landscapes, as cities swallow land in fertile temperate zones. I use Elemental Texture, Luminous Colour, Symbolic Shapes and Lyrical Line and a process I have developed and call Glazed Acrylic. also see me on instagram @robinbarattaartist

Monday, August 5, 2019

Just Outside Of Town





Just Outside Of Town,
To the South of town, the land is still farms, to the North the voracious city is gobbling land up. I record what is, but I wonder how long will this vista of lovely lyrical  lines will last?  Is the loss of productive land worth it or is there a way to develop more  intelligently?

 glazed acrylic on cradled wooden panel, ready to hang

8x10, CDN $215.00

Available in March






























No comments: