I am a contemporary Canadian landscape artist. I'm a visual story teller engaged in a mad race against time. recording disappearing pre-urbanized landscapes, as cities swallow land in fertile temperate zones. I use Elemental Texture, Luminous Colour, Symbolic Shapes and Lyrical Line and a process I have developed and call Glazed Acrylic. also see me on instagram @robinbarattaartist

Friday, June 12, 2020

Green and Gold



Not far off the beaten track of the 401 super highway, a rural road winds past farmsteads and villages, a welcome respite from the city that nibbles at the lands around it. Veracious in it's appetite, will it snatch these lands into it's maw as so many already devoured?   
 Green and Gold, Glazed Acrylic, on cradled wooden board, ready to hang,
24x30, CDN $999.00

Available in March
 

No comments: