I am a contemporary Canadian landscape artist. I'm a visual story teller engaged in a mad race against time. recording disappearing pre-urbanized landscapes, as cities swallow land in fertile temperate zones. I use Elemental Texture, Luminous Colour, Symbolic Shapes and Lyrical Line and a process I have developed and call Glazed Acrylic. also see me on instagram @robinbarattaartist

Monday, May 22, 2023

Elegant Oak

 



Spread your arms and dance with the wind. Sometimes swaying gently, other times appearing ready to leap from the ground.  Elegant partners dancing through the decades, creating their own music. 

Live Oaks are a icon for durability, centuries old they have endured much change and  hopefully will continue the dance into the future.

8x8, glazed acrylic on cradled wooden panel, ready to hang, $170.

Available in March


No comments: