I am a contemporary Canadian landscape artist. I'm a visual story teller engaged in a mad race against time. recording disappearing pre-urbanized landscapes, as cities swallow land in fertile temperate zones. I use Elemental Texture, Luminous Colour, Symbolic Shapes and Lyrical Line and a process I have developed and call Glazed Acrylic. also see me on instagram @robinbarattaartist

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Marsh Mystery




Marsh Mystery 12x12 Glazed Acrylic, 
$285.00

In these mysterious places where boundaries blur anything seems possible. 
Trees high step in water and muck with roots exposed and twisted into arabesques, 
creating hiding spots for creatures great and small.  

 Being less accessible to humans they are one of the last safe places for many creatures. The marsh is brimming with life. Unfortunately  those bent on "development" only see a place to drain, soil to harvest, and potential for new malls, highways and urban sprawl.




 


No comments: